Strengthen crucial healthcare relationships
with ACU’s online MHA with a specialization in Administration
- Take specialized courses that cover the structure of patient-care organizations and how it is supported by relationships between patients, physicians, insurers, and others.
- Enhance your understanding of the utilization of information systems, ethics, legal knowledge, free-market opportunities, and the role of government in health care.
- Be part of a Christ-centered online community with professors and classmates.
Our Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program prepares you to inspire excellence, attain a shared vision, and achieve strategic goals as an effective healthcare leader. By completing our Administration track, you can gain the communication and collaboration skills needed to ensure all those you interact with continually move forward in the pursuit of quality care.
"Recognized for Quality and Innovation"
National publications are paying increased attention to what Abilene Christian University has to offer—both on-campus and online.
In fact, in its most recent “America’s Best Colleges” guide, U.S. News & World Report names ACU:
- No. 17 Overall Regional University (West).
- No. 2 Most Innovative Regional University (West).
- No. 5 Best Value Regional University (West).
- Among the Best Colleges for Veterans.
Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Ga. 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of ACU.
Mobile Learning Innovation
Because you are immersed in a digitally connected world, ACU is committed to providing innovative technologies that can help you build rapport and develop meaningful relationships with instructors and your fellow students.
Our online learning platform allows you to communicate with professors from mobile devices and interact with classmates through group work, blogs, and discussion boards.
ACU’s online flexibility empowers you to balance work, family, church, and other personal commitments while earning your degree.