BECOME A LIFELONG FINANCIAL LEARNER
with ACU’s Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- 97 percent of students in this program have already secured a job by the time they graduate.
- Finish in just one year if you have an undergraduate degree in accounting or 2–3 years if you have an undergraduate degree in another area.
- Take electives outside the College of Business Administration to connect your business learning with other disciplines.
After decades of being virtually static, accounting education has undergone dynamic change in recent years due to technology, greater calls for transparency, and other factors. ACU’s Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program provides students with the skills, adaptability, and commitment to learning to continually embrace these changes and evolve their careers. Our graduates’ scores on the CPA Exam place us among the top 10 schools in Texas – evidence that ACU is a sound choice to prepare for a future as a public accountant.
Recognized for Quality and Innovation
National publications are paying increased attention to what Abilene Christian University has to offer—both on-campus and online.
In fact, in its most recent “America’s Best Colleges” guide, U.S. News & World Report names ACU:
- No. 17 Overall Regional University (West).
- No. 2 Most Innovative Regional University (West).
- No. 5 Best Value Regional University (West).
- Among the Best Colleges for Veterans.
Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Ga. 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of ACU.
Be a Part of Our Graduate Campus Community
As a graduate student at ACU, you join a group of individuals seeking even greater personal, professional, and spiritual fulfillment together. Professors with both academic and Christian expertise will guide you along the path to greater achievements. Your peers will often reach out to you for support, and you’ll find yourself reaching out to them, too.
Because we’re stronger when we walk together, ACU is uniquely equipped to educate the next generation of Christian leaders—men and women ready to apply their faith to their field of study and their chosen vocation.
Not only do our graduates engage the world as critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and global citizens, they’re a testament to the power of integrating faith and learning.