ARTICULATE, ANALYZE, AND SYNTHESIZE
with ACU’s Master's in Communication
- 95 percent of students who earn this degree are accepted into their first-choice PhD program.
- Deepen your learning by studying abroad at Oxford or through graduate assistantships and opportunities for research.
- Take courses in any of three emphases to specialize your degree: Organizational Communication, Interpersonal and Intercultural Communication, or Persuasion and Public Advocacy.
When you choose the Master's in Communication at Abilene Christian University, you choose a diverse but integrated study of this increasingly vital part of society. By increasing your people skills and task productivity, your greater capacity for human interaction can propel you to leadership roles in administration, sales, consulting, ministry, and other roles. You may also join the many MA in Communication graduates who have gone on to pursue doctoral-level studies.
Recognized for Quality and Innovation
National publications are paying increased attention to what Abilene Christian University has to offer—both on-campus and online.
In fact, in its most recent “America’s Best Colleges” guide, U.S. News & World Report names ACU:
- No. 17 Overall Regional University (West).
- No. 2 Most Innovative Regional University (West).
- No. 5 Best Value Regional University (West).
- Among the Best Colleges for Veterans.
Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Ga. 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of ACU.
Be a Part of Our Graduate Campus Community
As a graduate student at ACU, you join a group of individuals seeking even greater personal, professional, and spiritual fulfillment together. Professors with both academic and Christian expertise will guide you along the path to greater achievements. Your peers will often reach out to you for support, and you’ll find yourself reaching out to them, too.
Because we’re stronger when we walk together, ACU is uniquely equipped to educate the next generation of Christian leaders—men and women ready to apply their faith to their field of study and their chosen vocation.
Not only do our graduates engage the world as critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and global citizens, they’re a testament to the power of integrating faith and learning.