real, exceptional, and innovative experiences
focused on personal and professional development
Request More Information
By clicking the submit button, I agree, via my digital signature, to receive phone calls and/or text messages from Abilene Christian University (ACU), at the phone number(s) I have provided, including a wireless number, regarding furthering my education. I understand and agree that these calls may be generated using an automated technology.
Residential Graduate Programs
At Abilene Christian University, being a part of our on-campus graduate programs means expanding your way of thinking and practice in ways guided by Christian faith and service with a global perspective.
ACU graduate students build personal relationships with faculty and colleagues, and engage with a curriculum that is both relevant and exceptional. Educational experiences are facilitated by leaders in their disciplines; instructors use innovative methods not only academically but practically as they implement experiential learning.
Choose from more than 20 on-campus master’s degree and graduate certificate programs to match your specific personal and professional goals.
Ready to be a part of ACU’s graduate student community on campus? Use the links below to learn more about our residential graduate programs.
Did You Know?
- At ACU, 81% of full-time graduate students receive some form of financial aid.
- Of those ACU graduate students with a religious affiliation, 40% indicate one other than the Church of Christ.
- Every graduate student admitted to ACU automatically becomes a member of the Graduate Student Association (GSA), allowing you to better connect with your fellow graduate students, build relationships that will last a lifetime, and grow spiritually.
Explore Our Residential Graduate Programs
For more active community engagement, choose ACU’s residential graduate programs:
- Accounting - M.Acc.
- Communication - M.A.
- Communication - M.A. in Corporate Communication
- Community Nutrition - M.S.
- English - M.A.
- Marriage & Family Therapy - M.M.F.T
- Occupational Therapy - M.S.
- Psychology - M.S.
- Psychology - M.S. in Clinical Psychology
- Psychology - M.S. in Counseling Psychology
- Psychology - Specialist in School Psychology
- Social Work - M.S.
- Speech-Language Pathology - M.S.
To be considered for admission into the ACU Graduate School, you must complete the following steps:*
- Meet the admission requirements for your specific program.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
*International students have additional requirements. Please contact ACU for details.
Be a Part of Our Graduate Campus Community
As a graduate student at ACU, you join a group of individuals seeking even greater personal, professional, and spiritual fulfillment together. Professors with both academic and Christian expertise will guide you along the path to greater achievements. Your peers will often reach out to you for support, and you’ll find yourself reaching out to them, too.
Because we’re stronger when we walk together, ACU is uniquely equipped to educate the next generation of Christian leaders—men and women ready to apply their faith to their field of study and their chosen vocation.
Not only do our graduates engage the world as critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and global citizens, they’re a testament to the power of integrating faith and learning.