Embolden yourself to empower others
with ACU’s online MHA with a specialization in Leadership
Request More Information
By clicking the submit button, I agree, via my digital signature, to receive phone calls and/or text messages from Abilene Christian University (ACU), at the phone number(s) I have provided, including a wireless number, regarding furthering my education. I understand and agree that these calls may be generated using an automated technology.
- Take specialized courses that equip you to address managerial changes, issues, roles, and functions necessary to effectively head a healthcare organization.
- Take advantage of self-reflection opportunities to influence your ability to enact social justice, equity, and ethics within a healthcare setting.
- Be part of a Christ-centered online community with professors and classmates.
Our Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program prepares you to inspire excellence, attain a shared vision, and achieve strategic goals as an effective healthcare leader. By completing our Leadership track, you can learn and apply a targeted set of knowledge and skills to confidently establish a direction for your healthcare organization and successfully convey it to others.
"Recognized for Quality and Innovation"
National publications are paying increased attention to what Abilene Christian University has to offer—both on-campus and online.
In fact, in its most recent “America’s Best Colleges” guide, U.S. News & World Report names ACU:
- No. 17 Overall Regional University (West).
- No. 2 Most Innovative Regional University (West).
- No. 5 Best Value Regional University (West).
- Among the Best Colleges for Veterans.
Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Ga. 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of ACU.
Mobile Learning Innovation
Because you are immersed in a digitally connected world, ACU is committed to providing innovative technologies that can help you build rapport and develop meaningful relationships with instructors and your fellow students.
Our online learning platform allows you to communicate with professors from mobile devices and interact with classmates through group work, blogs, and discussion boards.
ACU’s online flexibility empowers you to balance work, family, church, and other personal commitments while earning your degree.